BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS
Clip Art Clip Art Clip Art Clip Art Clip Art Clip Art Clip Art

Thursday, October 13, 2011

I hate to say goodbye


Even though I know, and I believe, that nothing lasts forever and all people have to deal with it, I am still struggling to understand the process of human separation. Yes, we could meet someday, but everything's changing that time. That is the only thing I'm afraid of. Okay, if they say don't think about what will happen next, just live your life to the fullest in present, wallahi, it ends the same!

How could I forget someone like you? You have came into my everyday life, put a smile in my face,made me laugh like there's no tomorrow and then now you're leaving? What do you expect me to feel? God, I hate dealing with consequences!

We came, we met, we left, we moved on and finally we forgot. I hate saying goodbye. Please, I'm not being dramatic. I don't get influenced by hypocritically bullshit movies or stuff because this is so real. However, I feel so lucky, to have known those people who made goodbye so hard to say to.

I take friendship seriously. I hate getting closely attached to people because I don't want to get hurt in the end.



thanks for reading (:

0 said something:

Clip Art Clip Art Clip Art Clip Art Clip Art Clip Art Clip Art