BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS
Clip Art Clip Art Clip Art Clip Art Clip Art Clip Art Clip Art

Monday, October 10, 2011

Do my best to keep you satisfied, and I failed.

Its 4:30 in the morning and here I am. Cant sleep or dont want to sleep? Both actually. I suppose not to sleep tonight or else I'll feel regret tomorrow for not spending my time genius-ly. All alone in the dark room with a small light from the moon. Listening to Baby I'm Yours. Speechless for awhile. Hypnotized by his mesmerizing voice. I'm tired. I shall go to sleep, dreaming of beautiful dreams. Till then, G'night.

A Sungai Lui of Aizat Amdan surely make me fall to sleep, with serene. Forgetting the shits you did. No, accepting the shits you did, are the right one.






thanks for reading (:

0 said something:

Clip Art Clip Art Clip Art Clip Art Clip Art Clip Art Clip Art