BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS
Clip Art Clip Art Clip Art Clip Art Clip Art Clip Art Clip Art

Sunday, October 9, 2011

10 Favourite songs





1. If I Die Young - The Band Perry
2. Deeper Conversation - Yuna
3. Eh Eh (Nothing Else I Can Say) - Lady Gaga
4. Tonight - Enrique Iglesias ft. Ludacris
5. Never Knew I Needed - Ne-Yo
6. Should Be Me - Justin Bieber
7. Written In The Stars - Tinie Tempah ft. Eric Turner
8. Talking To The Moon - Bruno Mars
9. Loving You Tonight - Andrew Allan
10. Just A Dream - Nelly

These are just the current favourite songs that I listen to everyday and play it over and over again. Oh ya, I love oldies too. It just that I dont remember the title :)


thanks for reading (:

0 said something:

Clip Art Clip Art Clip Art Clip Art Clip Art Clip Art Clip Art