BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS
Clip Art Clip Art Clip Art Clip Art Clip Art Clip Art Clip Art

Friday, December 10, 2010

So-Called Bestfriend ?

I have one friend that once claimed we're best friends till the end and went off to somewhere. Whenever she gets back, she hardly text or even call me. We used to be so close together but now, it seems that we have to meet for certain activities and only then, we talk about current updates. It seems that we're strangers.

I have one friend since Form 2. She once said that I am important in her life and yet she never bothered to tell me what's happening in her life or mine. When shes meets me at school, she just waved, smile and says Hi. Best friend, huh?

I have one friend, she always nags to me about how loathsome her life is and how suffocating it is. She never realized that I have a life too, and I wish she realized that the world does not revolve around her and nothing can suck up to her ego and volatile temper.

I have a friend, by far to be the best that I've ever had. No matter how many things we have in commons, I never understand her. She keeps secrets. It hurts me when she feels the same way as I do and yet never said anything to me.

I have a friend, the one friend that I trust most. She used to be by my side when things turned ugly. Now, when I'm having a pretty handsome life, she just vanished and stop telling me things.

I don't know why, but I feel sad somehow. Sometimes, I wish something more, that one of them could have realized and apologize. The other part of me says that this how life is. You can never really depend on people, not even your so-called best friends. One thing that I can be sure of, it's my absolute love and loyalty to them. Still, I don't know if they deserve any of that.


thanks for reading (:

0 said something:

Clip Art Clip Art Clip Art Clip Art Clip Art Clip Art Clip Art