BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS
Clip Art Clip Art Clip Art Clip Art Clip Art Clip Art Clip Art

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

I'm Proud to Be Me =)


Honestly, I'm the type of person that believe in myself. Meaning, I put myself at the very high place and I don't bring myself to perfection level. However, that does not mean I'm selfish. I think being confident of who you really are can save you from many situations. For instance, I hardly get jealous or feel insecure because I always think I'm the good person or better at particular things.

The way I think is greatly different from any other teens of my age. I'm a spontaneous person, yes but if I were in complicated situations, I would think at least 5 solutions just to get out from the misery. In some way, I take pride by calling myself smart rather than intelligent or clever. In study, well that is another story. I'm a slow learner in calculations. In addition, I write pretty well. I just think most of people can't think deeply the way I could. So I'm proud to have a great bizarre mind.

Getting envy over someone else is definitely not me. Not that I never get jealous before, I had, but it's a rare for me. You see, I admit I have alot of flaws but I never blame anyone for my flawed complexion, whether my face, body, skin tone, weight or even height. I'm grateful that I have a chubby face, it makes me look cute. My big butt, perfectly fitted when I'm wearing jeans. My skin tone, shows that I'm of a mixed blood. My height and weight, well pretty good if compare to other unfortunate people.

So yeah, you can say that I'm full of myself but that's not it. It's the way I think. Plus, I'm convinced that I'm different. It's good to be different, no one can actually blame you for doing everything as they don't know whether it's right or wrong.


thanks for reading (:

0 said something:

Clip Art Clip Art Clip Art Clip Art Clip Art Clip Art Clip Art