BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS
Clip Art Clip Art Clip Art Clip Art Clip Art Clip Art Clip Art

Friday, December 24, 2010

Learn to Become an Adult

Few days ago, I asked few of friends of what I should change about myself and all of them said I should change nothing. They just wanted me to become more friendlier and merrier.

Qila sent me Taylor Swift's quote :
"If you're lucky enough to be different from everybody else, don't change"

It's the only thing I keep on reminding myself.

You like music. I worship music. If music can be religion then I'm the religious devotee.

If you busy keeping long hair, then I'm the one with the short spiky hair.

If you're busy applying make up all over your face to hide your flaws then I'd be the one who don't wear make up just to show my flaws.

If you're busy going around just to show how famous and sociable you are, then I'd be the one who infamous for writing a book that would make me famous in another 10 years.

If you're busy with MySpace/Facebook and brag about how cool or hot you are and failing in your academy then I'd be the one who is pathetically ugly and nerdy just to secure my life in the future.

Strangers, whoever you are just GROW UP okay?
I can see through you and you are pathetic.

When I say something, the truth is never a cliche.


thanks for reading (:

0 said something:

Clip Art Clip Art Clip Art Clip Art Clip Art Clip Art Clip Art