BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS
Clip Art Clip Art Clip Art Clip Art Clip Art Clip Art Clip Art

Friday, December 31, 2010

Goodbye 2010


2010 is a great year, yet a painful one. Perhaps, from your point of view my life is somewhat mediocre but what I have felt and what I have been going through, you don't even want to know. Okay, you do want to know.

January
Still in class 5 Science 2. Met again with super awesome classmates. Busy with homework, yes, the first month. Activities and so on.

February
Goofing around with friends. Briefly enjoying life as SENIOR (F5) no matter thousands of times I mentioned how torturous it is with tonnes of homework which I barely did.

March
Allahu! Lots of homework! Lots of problems!


April
Bliss? You wish.

May
More dugaan.

June
Lost? Pain? Those were nothing to describe my agony.

July
Pacing back and forth. Slowly regained my old self. I threw away everything that belong to her. With the help of classmates and close friends which I had abandoned and being abandoned.

August
The pain won't go away. Life seems empty. I started focus on writing. End of the month, I have indeed found my way.

September
A lot of writing. Prepared for the big exam.

October
My family began to trust me. They can see me, finally.

November
I began to question myself and forgave the person. I don't have the right not to forgive but I have the right not to forget. Maghfirah more important now.

December
I am stronger than anything. I know I am.

Yes this year is so full of drama, pain and whatever, you name it. I won't say I have let go of everything, I haven't but I learn how to forgive and live. I did survive anyway. My eyes used to be blind and now it's wide open. I see people, I see how my life is, I see myself. Goodbye school. Hello world.


thanks for reading (:

0 said something:

Clip Art Clip Art Clip Art Clip Art Clip Art Clip Art Clip Art