BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS
Clip Art Clip Art Clip Art Clip Art Clip Art Clip Art Clip Art

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Pink ! Pink ! Pink !



When the baby was born a lovely pink
From a pink nipple it did drink
Just before the journey home
It was dressed in pink
It's tiny socks were a wooley pink
It's bassinette was also pink
It was placed in a black convertable
The upholstery was a lovely pink
Then they arrived home at last
To be greeted by a hot pink house
Where it had a lovely bath
A pink bubble bath
In a plastic pink tub
Then mother put it to bed
In it's little pink cot
With it's lovely pink Quilt
And it's pink teddy bear
No wonder my baby brother
Thought he was a little girl
When they put a pink ribbon
In his curls
A blush of pink:
She’d caught a roving eye –
He gave a wink.
Her smile had played a shy
And quaint florescence;
The siren of pubescence
Drew him in.
She bade him touch her hair,
Suggesting that he dare
To kiss her pulsing lips!
E’er the fool a man, he did:
The drips of blood began to cheer –
And so, another rid:
Tips of fangs are sharp, you know –
Dancing ivory feeds her soul –
See her claim a howl upon a chilling wind!
Slain, he lay across a crimson floor:
She grinned in her repletion.
A blush of pink;
Beneath a glowering sky
Her savoured drink
Was done.
Pink pants and rosy plants
Pink blouses, never failing to arouse spouses
Pink hot feverish lips
Passionate pants of pink
Love letters dipped in pink ink

You see! You see!

Pink is my colour
Pink is the sweet side of wild
Quite mild
Like a little lost baby child
Of all the colours compiled
Pink is romantic and disarming
All pink roses are ever so charming
Pink is my colour
The fruit juices I drink
Are always colour pink
With favourable odours
Igniting my fire making me desire more and more
Think! Think! Pink always links
With erotic pleasant stinks
Those flirty winks
Combining with pink
Creating an effect of kink, kink, kinky!
Pink is my colour
Refined or raw
Pink is my colour
And the colour of my door
Pink is my colour
And the only colour I adore


thanks for reading (:

0 said something:

Clip Art Clip Art Clip Art Clip Art Clip Art Clip Art Clip Art