BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS
Clip Art Clip Art Clip Art Clip Art Clip Art Clip Art Clip Art

Monday, November 22, 2010

I'm Ready !




Tomorrow is the day where I am and all Form 5 students will sit for SPM. Various mixed feelings, scared, nervous, ready, excited and many more. I have placed the spirit within me to be more prepared and calm when answering the examination. Dad says, do not be afraid and always pray to Allah that He may open our hearts and our minds to complete the examination. Mum said, do not be nervous when confronted with a difficult question, moved to another question first. Teacher says, do not study last minute because it will make you blank the next day. Hamid said, always smiling and calm when answering the question because it facilitates us. Do not ever think to take a test paper for next year. Friends said, do not forget to everything we have learned together once. And now I said, I will not hurt you. I will try to do my best in this examination. Please pray for my success. I'm ready!


thanks for reading (:

0 said something:

Clip Art Clip Art Clip Art Clip Art Clip Art Clip Art Clip Art