BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS
Clip Art Clip Art Clip Art Clip Art Clip Art Clip Art Clip Art

Friday, November 12, 2010

We are leaving...




Today is the day the most meaningful and leaves many sweet memories with friends and teachers at the school. A ceremony was conducted by our school for all Form 5 students. I am a representative of the students were asked to give a speech to teachers. I really pounding and fear, if I mis-speak. After that, all class-teachers are asked to feed chocolate to the students.
I'm very sad for Madam Tan is able to attend the ceremony. But, Madam Kamizah successfully eliminate the grief because he had replaced the absence of Madam Tan. I saw many students cried and hugged each other with their teachers. I also could not stop the sadness and kept crying. I'm also sad because one of my best friends, Ain unable to attend due to illness which prohibits her from going to school. Today's event continues with a little farewell to us. Before leaving, I find Miss Aida and Madam Norliza, but failed to find. Maybe not my fortune today...




To my teachers, I want to apologize if I have offended you all, roughly speaking, the highest voice, never get good results, often talking while teacher is teaching, homework is rarely the teacher gave to me. Please pray for me in order to undergo the examination with ease, thus obtaining excellent results in examinations. 

To my friends, I also want to apologize if I have offended you all, roughly speaking, the highest voice and whatever my actions offend you.

Hopefully we can all meet again in the future. Hope you all are in good condition and good health always. Keep in touch! I love you all! Muah!


thanks for reading (:

0 said something:

Clip Art Clip Art Clip Art Clip Art Clip Art Clip Art Clip Art