BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS
Clip Art Clip Art Clip Art Clip Art Clip Art Clip Art Clip Art

Monday, November 14, 2011

You saw this coming

I'm tired of running, I got it in the end.

I'm just a human. I'm prone to frailty and impulsiveness that bring myself to create my own sorrows. At times, when nothing else matters but the desires of my heart, I got myself into situations I never think of. I just dive into it, because it looks promising, inviting and tempting.
Revenge, it all turned against me. I chose my path and this the price I have to pay.
Love, I admit. At first, it felt good. It made me high, euphoric and it seemed like it was never going to end. I was blinded, I didn't look anywhere, I focused on you.
 
I dragged you down with me, helped you to see with your own eyes how life is not always what it seems. I was there for every fall, you see.
You told me how you've been, been waiting for me.
 
This is for you. The note you left behind was not only owned for me. It was owned for everyone, that growing disease is called need. I have it and it's not for you.
Take this, I'm pointing this straight to you. Your promises failed in my hands as I walked away from you. I'm done here and there's nothing left for you.
 

I don't think carrying heavy loads in our lives is an option if we want to live in contentment. So don't lie to yourself. Don't hold on to something that is no longer there. Let yourself go as I did.






thanks for reading (:

0 said something:

Clip Art Clip Art Clip Art Clip Art Clip Art Clip Art Clip Art