BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS
Clip Art Clip Art Clip Art Clip Art Clip Art Clip Art Clip Art

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Hahh nanges

Good morning folks. I was not in a good shape, mentally. You know, I am not a person that will burst into tears at all time. Or should I just say that I am not really a girl that easily shed tears. Tears, I am lack of that thing. For my 18 years and 7 months of breathing, I don't cry over stupid or nonsense or not serious or yadayada things.

Last night, I sleep with tears. Notice the word, tears or should I capitalized that word so that you will understand? Ok, TEARSSS. Got it? Good. Em. Its hurt. Yes, in a such seriously damn way. I don't know. I just find it extremely hurt my feelings. Yeah, that stupid thoughts of mine and that stupid mind of mine and that reckless me of me.



thanks for reading (:

0 said something:

Clip Art Clip Art Clip Art Clip Art Clip Art Clip Art Clip Art