BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS
Clip Art Clip Art Clip Art Clip Art Clip Art Clip Art Clip Art

Monday, November 14, 2011

I miss you hardly, friends :')

I have friends. A lot of friends that taught me the meaning of friendship. Friends who taught me the meaning of patience. During my study at IIUM, I've met many people who have different character and a different way of thinking. Some of them have matured and some of them are still childish. Some of them are capable of differentiate between good and bad, some are still lagging behind. Some of them are ready to become a university student, and some are still dreaming that they were still in high school environment.

I have several close friends. Each of them has different characters, different way of thinking and a different stance. That variety makes me learn many new things in life. Friendship, learning, relationships, life and many more. I am very grateful for knowing them. I hope that this friendship will not be split. Although the trials and tribulations that will befall us, we will try to deal with maturity.

We have been apart a few weeks. This situation is testing our feelings. Alhamdulillah, we still survive until now. I hope we stay together. Guys, I miss you all hardly.


*My English is horrible, enough said.



thanks for reading (:

1 said something:

Dayana Ariffin said...

Thanks Yaya. Surely, it takes a brave heart to profess this words.

Clip Art Clip Art Clip Art Clip Art Clip Art Clip Art Clip Art