BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS
Clip Art Clip Art Clip Art Clip Art Clip Art Clip Art Clip Art

Thursday, November 24, 2011

What to do?


Peace be upon you :)

.......
Ok. Such a not-so-okay feelings in here, I mean when I'm writing, typing this. Why? Um, maybe because of my previous post. Yeah, I did act like so not a mature girl. Completely a kids that out of his/her brain. Sorry. I cant keep it any longer and I dont know to who I will chit-chatting about my problems. 

As you know, I dont have many friends and yeah, not proud of it. I may have a best-best-ever-best friends, now and then. But you know, humans - there are thousands (and more more) of people breathing the same air like us, thousands (and more more) of attitudes that are maybe weird, normal, and such la kan. Malas la nak list.

Oh god, Yaya. What are you actually trying to say here? 

um. i dont know. Ok. I'll just shut the f up then.

#reallydon'tknowwhattodo



thanks for reading (:

0 said something:

Clip Art Clip Art Clip Art Clip Art Clip Art Clip Art Clip Art