BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS
Clip Art Clip Art Clip Art Clip Art Clip Art Clip Art Clip Art

Friday, December 16, 2011

What a boring holidays

Basically my holidays are plain and boring as always. I was all excited and wanted to do this and that but end up doing nothing at all, really funny huh? So I pretty much staying in my bedroom and do nothing. My mum only let me go out on certain days. Ya Allah, I'm so bored. Help me!

I woke up today, doing the same things. Took my shower, and ate my breakfast. Today my dad is not working, and that was so lame. Hell yeah, my siblings and I have to act like everything was normal. Because when my mum and dad were not at home, we always making noise and screaming here and there.

What a boring holidays.*justwentbackfromPahang


thanks for reading (:

0 said something:

Clip Art Clip Art Clip Art Clip Art Clip Art Clip Art Clip Art