BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS
Clip Art Clip Art Clip Art Clip Art Clip Art Clip Art Clip Art

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

My Head Spinning

Harharhar.
I want to run away.
I want to run away to a place where I can be who I want to be. 
To a place where I can be WITH, who I want to be (Which I'm sure is pretty obvious)

I want to go to a place where I can be the person I want to be on the inside. The one who doesn't cower. The one who just does things. All spur of the moment. I mean, there's obviously going to be things I'm still not going to do. But I'm too cautious I think. 
I think? No.
This is most definitely something that I know.

I just had a huge fight with my brother, which I can tell you in itself is most unpleasant. BUT, this particular fight had to happen at one of the most INCONVENIENT times in the whole world. He seriously, GAH! I can't even begin to explain that man to you. Tapi aku sayang diaaaaaaa..




thanks for reading (:

1 said something:

Kehidupan said...

Jangan lah sedih Yaya. Hidup ni kita kena kuat. InsyaAllah, semua akan kembalik okay (:

Clip Art Clip Art Clip Art Clip Art Clip Art Clip Art Clip Art