BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS
Clip Art Clip Art Clip Art Clip Art Clip Art Clip Art Clip Art

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Awak (:

Amirah Azyan

Its like I miss you so much, yeahh I really do
I don't know why what when but yeahh always do
She miss me too kot but not much as I do? Hehe

She's a good friend of mine.
She's cute, funny, bubbly and bubbly, not much too say but she is CUTE but TOUGH.
She teach me a lot. I've learnt from her almost everything. She is a good teacher that I adore.
I'd love to make her laugh again and again. I don't want her to get hurt again and again.

She's the most faithful truthful loving creature I've ever met.
So when she with me I'll try to make her not to remember of the hurt things and and
 I'll do anything everything I can so that she will laugh and keep on smiling 
gigling and crying cause lot of laughing. Hahaha it is just too much for a baby like her
I want her to be happy , no matter what she do I'll be with her
She is the one that all wooa-men ever wanted
I miss her. Seriously.

miss her laugh, miss her cuteness, miss her words, miss her tiny lil finggy, miss her eyes (:

I love you. xoxo



thanks for reading (:

0 said something:

Clip Art Clip Art Clip Art Clip Art Clip Art Clip Art Clip Art