BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS
Clip Art Clip Art Clip Art Clip Art Clip Art Clip Art Clip Art

Sunday, December 4, 2011

I've Started a Journal !


I picked up a notebook... or 6, and I've decided I'm going to do a project. I've been feeling rather lazy lately. 
Not lazy in a 'i don't do anything' kind of way, because I still do things. Not much mind you, but I don't just sit on my ass all day! 
Lazy in the kind of way, where I don't do anything creative anymore.
And I'm afraid that if I let it go for too long, I'll be dull. I lose my creativity, and I'll lose one of the parts of me I like best. 

And this is where the journal comes in. 
Everyday, I will write something. Whether it be an idea I plan on doing, or a thought that passes through my mind. Ideas for drawings, updates on how it's going, things I've dreamed, memories, plans, anything. 
Anything but an update of my day. 

Let it begin!



thanks for reading (:

0 said something:

Clip Art Clip Art Clip Art Clip Art Clip Art Clip Art Clip Art