BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS
Clip Art Clip Art Clip Art Clip Art Clip Art Clip Art Clip Art

Monday, July 2, 2012

I just don't understand



Why do people try to hurt other people on purpose? I don't understand. Does it make that person feel better? By hurting the other.

Some people have split personalities too. One day they love you and then hate you the next day. It was fun to experience all that actually. Something I've never felt before. Hatred. I've never really hate someone. Everyone has been very nice to me and I hope I was nice to them too. I understand that sometimes we hurt people's feelings but we don't mean to do so. But there are some people on earth who would do it on purpose. Seeing you suffer makes them happy. SO??
Don't be so silly to get upset over things they do because I'm not upset at all after everything that happened. Let that person live in misery. They will get over it one day. Ignore everything they do even if they get over the limit. I just did. Hopefully I will be able to do it again. Ignoring everything that someone did. I thought of cursing and then I thought why curse? That person will somehow get back what she deserves. Obviously not something good. Then, I thought of telling everyone about things she doesn't want other people to know but I did not because I know it would be so childish of me to do so and why do that to hurt other people? I have never wanted to hurt someone on purpose. Why tell other people things I don't want other people to know? Why tell my friends? Why try to make them dislike me? That hurts pretty much. Even this I ignored. Hacking my account? You know what? I won't do the same. I won't do anything. It's all so stupid and childish. If I'm the lowest standard ever set then what are you? Seriously, think before you say things. Use a little bit of your brain if you have 1. How do we love someone who tells us that? How do we love someone that do not give in to us? Eventually we get fed up! I did. It was so stupid of me for trying to bear with someone like that. Someone so childish and acts like a girl and think that he looks good all the time.

I believe religions have never taught us to hate other religions but I don't know how some people just hate other religion. It is wrong. Very wrong.

I did have a little bit of time when I was happy back then. But I realised I've stopped studying for a while and I know I just have to stop all these. Being playful and childish for a while like that time was enough for me. It was fun. Made another memory to my life. Me being so childish for the 1st time is it? It's not like I'm very mature but I think I think better than many people.

Thanks for the memories. :)
Learned a lot from it.

1. Never get too close with someone you just know
2. Never trust people so easily and tell them certain things
3. I WILL NEVER TALK TO ANYONE LIKE THAT.

So childish of me. But whatever. It's for the best.






thanks for reading (:

0 said something:

Clip Art Clip Art Clip Art Clip Art Clip Art Clip Art Clip Art