BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS
Clip Art Clip Art Clip Art Clip Art Clip Art Clip Art Clip Art

Saturday, June 9, 2012

Dumdum



It’s been a while since the last time I've post anything, isn’t it? Yeah, maybe la. Actually baru a couple of days je kan. I'm home, for about two to three hours already and to tell you the truth, I feel like I'm dying inside, I'm broken and now I just don't know how to fix it, how to heal them. Hmph.

After maghrib, my head is so much in pain and I had massive headache which made me sleep for hours until 12 o'clock. I woke up and clean up myself with a good midnight bath. After that, I feel like wanting something hot to drink and look for my favourite hot chocolate and unfortunately, sadly, there’s no more left. Oh so frustrating.

I just don’t know what to do right now since it’s impossible to fall asleep again, so I did some blog walking. Yeah, it’s good to read those famous blogger's life. Their life, it almost seems perfect with their pretty faces, excellent education, gorgeous body and such. But sure they've been through so many things in their life, their ups and down, right?


I’m just missing everybody.







thanks for reading (:

0 said something:

Clip Art Clip Art Clip Art Clip Art Clip Art Clip Art Clip Art