BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS
Clip Art Clip Art Clip Art Clip Art Clip Art Clip Art Clip Art

Monday, July 2, 2012

Random



I do believe in retribution. We deserve punishments for wrong things we have done. I believe that God is fair and He has plans for us. It is how we make full use of our lives ourselves. I don't understand how can some people just sit in the train leaving the old ones to stand with their heavy belongings. Young people nowadays are just so inconsiderate. I would have gave up my seat for someone who needs it better. There are even smarter people who lean on the pole! How smart can they be? Like seriously...knowing people have to hold the pole so don't lean on it! Inconsiderate!! Use ur brains sometimes! Although it might not be working. Grr -.- 

TESTS AND QUIZZES! 

Never ever copy during any test. Even though we may get high marks but we will get our retribution.
All these things happen. So avoid it before it really happens.

If we cannot answer, learn from this mistake and work harder for the next test!

I really really want to do well. Very well. especially for Drama.
Help me.


PEOPLE

My friends have changed. Those who weren't close to me. They just seem to be worse now. Not any better. I thought as someone becomes more mature, they do less wrong and silly things. I guess I'm wrong. I'm lucky enough to have nice and good friends. My friends are always nice. STUDY always comes first for them! Then comes time to play and every other things. I really aprreciate and do not want to lose any of my friends over small small matters.


OFFENDED..

Please do not try to test my patience. I may seem to be very patient when it comes to friends but please don't go over the limit. You can make fun of me. How short I am, fat, ugly or anything but never lie and do things behind my back like telling someone how that I used to dislike them or try making people dislike me. I am not perfect. I have my weak points. I am very sensitive inside but I don't show much. I've never done anything to hurt my friends on purpose. Why hurt me? Why even try to hurt me? Those pain had just fade away. Forever. It will not come back because I've learned from my mistake and learn to cherish things and people I have with me now. I'm happy now. I don't need friends who I can't trust. I admit I trust people easily.. soooo easily that I get hurt easily. So, don't make me not trust you because I will lose this trust forever no matter what you try to do to gain that trust back. 







thanks for reading (:

0 said something:

Clip Art Clip Art Clip Art Clip Art Clip Art Clip Art Clip Art