BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS
Clip Art Clip Art Clip Art Clip Art Clip Art Clip Art Clip Art

Sunday, September 4, 2011

The fact that I'm still here

Here I am, on the bed. And I just cant help myself but to update on hot issues. Well yeah, the air of dissapointment sure love to be around me these days. But oh wait! Instead of that, I am ultimately feel happy and still able to smile like I used to smile. Feeling happy is always matter to me. I want to be happy. I want him to be happy. I want her to be happy. I want them to be happy. But again, happy is not that all we need to keep alive.

Yes. Serenity is here. Happiness is here. Greatness is here. Everything is here. Soreness is no exception. To live is to feel all that. I do understand now, yeah might be not completely understand. But I will.

Here I go, to be an independent grown-up girl :)





thanks for reading (:

0 said something:

Clip Art Clip Art Clip Art Clip Art Clip Art Clip Art Clip Art