BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS
Clip Art Clip Art Clip Art Clip Art Clip Art Clip Art Clip Art

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Randomly, for tonight.


I will just look at those picture. It makes me smile.
I will hear to the songs that makes me feel alive again.
I will enjoy my second bath in one day.
I will sing out loud and dance.
I will write and write and write and write until no more pages left.
I will keep dreaming something that will never happen.
I will eat chocolate again and again.
I will do something that I like, snapping.
I will cheer myself with people around me.
I will be deaf when I hear some annoying noise outside there.
I will never cut my wrist, it is stupid.
I will never take dog's shit, ecstasy, drugs etc.
I will never do suicide eventhough I'd think about it many times before. 
I will sit down and read my most favourite books and comics.
I will lay down with my pants and shirts on.
I will hug my teddy bears that was bought for me from my mom.
I will read the old messages in my Save Messages, twice before I sleep.
I will hear to a soft lullaby, River Flows in You.
I need to eat more and more when I feel pain in my head.
I will have my sight on random blogs.
I will sleep without anyone beside me.
I will never trust someone that dont trust me.
I will never miss someone that dont really appreciate me.
I love my life and I wont ruin it with someting reckless.


thanks for reading (:

0 said something:

Clip Art Clip Art Clip Art Clip Art Clip Art Clip Art Clip Art