BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS
Clip Art Clip Art Clip Art Clip Art Clip Art Clip Art Clip Art

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Why Are Muslims Against My Niqab?


I can take any amount of insult from a non-Muslim towards my Niqab because they don't understand how beautiful it truly is. But when it's a Muslim who does it, that's a totally different story. I really don't get it. When they should in fact be backing us up for wearing the Niqab (okay, no need encouragement, remaining silent about it would do), they go about looking down on the Niqab, calling it 'cultural' and 'not necessary' in Islam. Personally, I believe that wearing the Niqab is obligatory as do many Scholars in Islam, so why don't them leave me to do what I want?
I've had Muslims call me a 'ninja' for my Niqab and I've seen many Muslims laugh at it. It really hurts to see your own Muslim brother or sister ridiculing something that is encouraged in Islam. Just one word here: If you call me a Ninja or whatever other names you do for my Niqab, you're in fact saying nearly the same thing to the wives of Prophet Muhammad (sallalahu alaihi wasallam), his daughters and other Sahabi women. So, weigh your words (insults in this case) before throwing them at Niqabis.
You may not like the Niqab- leave it at that. Don't go about discouraging, insulting or hurting a Niqabi for wearing it. If Prophet Muhammad (sallalahu alaihi wasallam) saw it right for his wives and daughters to wear the Niqab, so do I and so should every true follower of Prophet Muhammad (sallalahu alaihi wasallam). And remember that whether I wear the Niqab or not, I'm still your sister in Islam. Don't change Islam to support your opinion; change your opinions so that it doesn't contradict Islam.
I'm not saying this just for myself- I'm talking here on behalf of all the Niqabis who have to put up with insults from their very own Muslim brothers and sisters.
Underneath the Niqab, is a woman, and that woman is a human being, and every human being has a heart, and every heart has feelings. Please respect that.





thanks for reading (:

0 said something:

Clip Art Clip Art Clip Art Clip Art Clip Art Clip Art Clip Art