BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS
Clip Art Clip Art Clip Art Clip Art Clip Art Clip Art Clip Art

Saturday, May 12, 2012

Me forever alone

Wish I can go somewhere, just anywhere so that I can refresh myself and started to feel alive again. I told you, I wish and I want this May to be awesome. But.. I can see it seems hard to happen. Still counting the days, to the days when everything will be just fine and alright and I'll tell myself, "There you go, here comes your true happiness. After all it's worth fighting for." But when would it be? Wondering. Hmm

So yeah, back to my present life. I'm going to somewhere tomorrow by hook or by crook I don't care. I desperately want to watch Dark Shadows and feel so sad that I can't watch it today. Oh yes not forget to tell you that I'm going to watch it all by myself. Tsk tsk. Me forever alone. Harhar -.-

Psst, seriously 'its' awkward and I am so not okay with that. Pfft :S

I miss you, did you notice that? -.-




 


thanks for reading (:

0 said something:

Clip Art Clip Art Clip Art Clip Art Clip Art Clip Art Clip Art