BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS
Clip Art Clip Art Clip Art Clip Art Clip Art Clip Art Clip Art

Sunday, May 6, 2012

MasyaAllah, Ya Allah!

Astaghfirullahalazim. Its raining, sounds so heavy. Do you still remember the things I used to tell you before? That I got scared easily when its raining and when its windy. And tonight both of them come to greet me. Masya-Allah I really cant stand it, but all I can do is listening to songs. And I found another cover, a lullaby one for me. And it just remind me of my old days at high school, the times when theres so much love for each other. The time of so much ups and downs, well, present is not much different, it just different in so many similar way.


All I can do is to be strong, and have faith in Allah.





thanks for reading (:

0 said something:

Clip Art Clip Art Clip Art Clip Art Clip Art Clip Art Clip Art