BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS
Clip Art Clip Art Clip Art Clip Art Clip Art Clip Art Clip Art

Thursday, August 9, 2012

Posto Posto!

 
The most important thing is ;
  • I don't call you with stupid immature and hard to spell names. 
  • I don't really hates you, I just dislike you.
  • I won't tell you to stop waiting or stop believing.
  • I don't know how you feel, or actually I'm trying to ignore it.

And to tell you the truth, aku bukannya suka buat kau macam ni. But for now, let it be. Hey, if two people are meant to be together, eventually they will find their way back, kan? :) Jangan risau. Cuma buat masa ni je, please, I beg you. Let us be. I mean it.

Jaga kesihatan kau, sekarang tengah exam. Tu paling penting.








thanks for reading (:

0 said something:

Clip Art Clip Art Clip Art Clip Art Clip Art Clip Art Clip Art